Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We'Re nOt iN teXaS anYmoRe ToTo

today is september 3, 2008.

kansas city weather report for the day:

low: 58 degrees

high: 62 degrees

excuse me? that's right...i wore pants and a sweatshirt to school today and i was still cold.

austin, tx daily weather report:

low: 70 degrees

high: 94 degrees

i have been amazed and thrilled with the kansas city summer. unfortunately everyone keeps telling me not to get used to it...too late.

i love these cool summer days, but i can't help wondering how in the hee hoo i am going to survive a midwest winter if i am cold on september 3...


Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's crazy! If it makes you feel any better our high was 77 today! How's your school year going?

Sara S. said...

I feel your excitement (and anxiety) about the coming winter. I have heard about those intense midwest winters! In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful autumn weather!

the thorntons said...

Can we say "JEALOUS"!?!? I'm definitely wishing I had some of that Kansas City cool right about now!

Abbe said...

Yikes! I am a cold natured girl, too. You may have to be like the old people and come "winter" in Texas, I bet Clay won't mind. :)