i. love. christmas.
i love putting up christmas decorations. i love wrapping presents. i love having two weeks off of school. i love being with family. i love opening presents. i love christmas music. and most importantly i love jesus...the reason for the season.
this year i have been extra eager to decorate since it is the first time i have had my very own place. i was ready to put up our decorations about two weeks before thanksgiving, but clay forbid me. however, he could not hold me off for long. i did put a few things up the week before thanksgiving even though i was "disrespecting thanksgiving" as clay says.
i thought i would share a few pics of our christmas decorations with you. unfortunately for you i am not a very good photographer...i just don't know how to make my pictures look light enough and pretty like in the magazines. so, everything looks a lot cuter in person, but unless you want to come visit us, this will have to do.
i love putting up christmas decorations. i love wrapping presents. i love having two weeks off of school. i love being with family. i love opening presents. i love christmas music. and most importantly i love jesus...the reason for the season.
this year i have been extra eager to decorate since it is the first time i have had my very own place. i was ready to put up our decorations about two weeks before thanksgiving, but clay forbid me. however, he could not hold me off for long. i did put a few things up the week before thanksgiving even though i was "disrespecting thanksgiving" as clay says.
i thought i would share a few pics of our christmas decorations with you. unfortunately for you i am not a very good photographer...i just don't know how to make my pictures look light enough and pretty like in the magazines. so, everything looks a lot cuter in person, but unless you want to come visit us, this will have to do.









11 comments:
Your decorations look fabulous!! It really is so fun to have the decorations up. I love how you set your table!
Your home looks amazing! I love all the cute Christmas decor! I think that we have the same wrapping paper under our tree (red with white polka dots). Isn't it wonderful how Christmas decorations can influence your mood every day. Love it.
i have so much to say (shocker)
1) you weren't kidding about the cuteness of the table setting
2) and the perfect shape of the tree
3) the peace frames... love them
4) i love where you put the tree
5) if only you had a festive home!
ps- we have the same wrapping paper... the polka dot one and stripe one. it's like easter 1999 all over again!
I love it. The tree, the PEACE frames, etc etc!!
Know that the Bell house misses you desperately, Lev.
Very cute! I love your frames!!!! What a clever idea! :)
I've seen it in person and, you're right, it does look even better than the pics (not that your pics were bad, you actually got some great angles in there:). You're PEACE picture frames are my favorite detail. I SO want to copy you, but I'll refrain...
I looooooooooooooove it all!!!!! The Peace frames are so cute and so YOU! Perfect!!!! I'm trying to get my Christmas decos blog organized. It looks like Christmas thew up in our house....not sure if that's good or bad.
PS I've been considering that IKEA shelf...the one with the Peace frames for a while bc it matches our other shelves, I think your decoration talked me into it!!!! SO CUTE!
I will be hiring you as my decorator when you next come to visit. My lack of ideas for my house is embarrassing. You house looks so cute! Like a Domino article! I was thinking of going for a fisher price daycare theme thru the house as the influence is present in every room. We are so excited to see you in less than 1 1/2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment