well 2008 was quite a year for the fulghums. i really can't believe that it has come to an end. good thing we have 2009 ahead of us. in honor of one heck of a year, i have searched high and low for my 12 favorite photos. it was so fun to look back through all the pictures of the year and it was oh so hard to pick only one to represent each wonderful month.
here ya go...i hope you enjoy my year in review.
january
new year's eve 2007...don't worry it was taken after midnight.
here ya go...i hope you enjoy my year in review.
january
new year's eve 2007...don't worry it was taken after midnight.

february
the first meeting of the fulghums and the levrets. don't we look good in our 3d glasses?
the first meeting of the fulghums and the levrets. don't we look good in our 3d glasses?
march
my 28th birthday. my favorite restaurant. my favorite austinites.
my 28th birthday. my favorite restaurant. my favorite austinites.

april
my 6 favorite girls celebrating me during my bachelorette weekend in galveston.
my 6 favorite girls celebrating me during my bachelorette weekend in galveston.

may
best day of my life. married the love of my life and my best friend.
best day of my life. married the love of my life and my best friend.

september
clay signing the role of attorney's at his swearing in ceremony. he's officially a lawyer!
clay signing the role of attorney's at his swearing in ceremony. he's officially a lawyer!

october
pumpkin carving party with our small group. the Lord blessed us with an incredible small group here in kansas city that has provided us with genuine community.
pumpkin carving party with our small group. the Lord blessed us with an incredible small group here in kansas city that has provided us with genuine community.

november
thanksgiving with clay's family. we are so thankful for both of our wonderful families.

december
hanging out in ruidoso with my family. a relaxing end to a life changing year.
thanksgiving with clay's family. we are so thankful for both of our wonderful families.
december
hanging out in ruidoso with my family. a relaxing end to a life changing year.

the Lord has grown me and stretched me this year in ways i could never have known. 2008 has been better than i could have ever imagined. my friends and family spoiled me rotten, i married someone better than i ever expected, i've gotten to be a part of a phenomenal church plant, i learned that i could love another city as much as austin, i met new, precious friends and so much more! i am so thankful that i have a Savior who leads me every step of the way.




10 comments:
Kristin,
This is such a sweet post. It combines two of my favorite things: pictures and memories. Please know that I am keeping you and Clay in my prayers. I know we have never met, but I think I would claim Bryan as a brother. He and my brother, Grant, are very close friends. Your blog always challenges and points me to the Lord and I want to thank you for that!! I pray that 2009 is a year of new adventures and blessings from the hand of our God. May His Glory fall upon you in ways you never imagined.
Loved, loved, loved this post! So fun to join your journey down memory lane. I may actually copy you and do a post like this on Momdiggity:) Do you mind???
Thanks for sharing all of that. It's so encouraging to see the faithfulness of God.
Love it! What precious memories! Here's to 2009 being just as fabulous! (although a wedding is pretty hard to live up to!)
love the idea! What a big year for you! It was so great to see you guys the other day. Hopefully we will see you again sometime soon :)
What an amazing year for you! Congrats on everything!
Sweet Kristin...I cried reading your words of pure joy,love and fulfillment. What a special life you live because of your commitment to your Lord! Wishing You and Clay a year of unexpected pleasures and love for a lifetime. Love You Lots! Auntie Jan
What an exciting year! I thought about doing a post like this, but can you believe I didn't take a single picture in the month of September?! I guess I did absolutely nothing eventful for that entire month. So sad. :) Hope 2009 is happy!!
Sounds like a great year to me!! You had so many exciting things going on! I hope this one is just a spectacular!
BTW: Clay looks like he is already a member of the fam. Everyone looks alike in that last pic!
i love your blog kristin! what a beautiful bride you were! you look great and you and your hubby look so happy and very blessed. it is great to see what God is doing in your life!
love,
Steph
Post a Comment