this weekend i was in good ol' huntsville, texas for my friend angie's wedding.
angie is a member of the blab (my college roomies).
it was an incredible weekend, full of lots of laughing, lots of food and lots of angie. it was fabulous!
there was bouquet making.
a bbq rehearsal dinner.


5 comments:
Small world! Sally Smithson and I went to middle school and high school together!
Looks like a fun weekend!
so glad angie is hitched and that she conveniently had the wedding so near houston. the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!
hey girl, send me your email and i'll add you to the blog list. emdubroc@gmail.com
Wow, you have been a busy blogger since I last checked ( and I have been too busy to look) but I especially like your t-shirt! The rest is so much fun, as well! See you Sunday-
oh lev...thanks for these pics on your blog! I feel so special to have my own post :) Too bad I'm totally not a techie person (shall I rephrase...a 21st cent person) and am never on the internet! boo to me. Again...so glad you guys came all the way down for us!! love you both!!
Post a Comment