we
are
well, clay can't really use that excuse, but he does have to put up with me so i'll give him some credit.
baby fulghum is due january 29...which makes me 9 weeks along.
i'm feeling pretty good, just a little nauseous and tired.
i've been a tad cranky and emotional...just ask clay! i pretty much cry at the drop of a hat or a really good hip hop routine on "so you think you can dance".
i've been craving ice water and anything that consists of carbs and processed cheese...nachos, grilled cheese sandwiches, mac & cheese...yum!
we are super excited for this new adventure in our life. we know God is going to grow us in so many new ways and teach us so many new things. we are a little anxious, but mostly excited!
thanks for sharing in our excitement!
baby fulghum is due january 29...which makes me 9 weeks along.
i'm feeling pretty good, just a little nauseous and tired.
i've been a tad cranky and emotional...just ask clay! i pretty much cry at the drop of a hat or a really good hip hop routine on "so you think you can dance".
i've been craving ice water and anything that consists of carbs and processed cheese...nachos, grilled cheese sandwiches, mac & cheese...yum!
we are super excited for this new adventure in our life. we know God is going to grow us in so many new ways and teach us so many new things. we are a little anxious, but mostly excited!
thanks for sharing in our excitement!


19 comments:
you do not even look fat in that shirt (or in general), but i LOVE that message!!!
is it weird that i'm squealing about this news yet again???
i love that babe so stinkin' much already.
Awwww!!! How exciting! I'm just 1 week ahead of you...due Jan. 21! You guys will make awesome parents and don't sweat those cravings. I'll fess up to one of mine, I bought bologna at the grocery store yesterday. Normally, it would gross me out but even right now it sounds dang good!
Congrats again!!!!
Congratulations!! Such an exciting time for you guys!
So exciting! I hope that you have a great pregnancy! Enjoy these last months of just man and wife :)
We're so excited for you! Congratulations!!!
YAYYYY! Congratulations! You are going to be such a precious and fun momma! :) And, I died laughing when I read that you got emotional to a SYTYCD hip hop routine...hilarious! :) Can't wait to watch you grow!!!
I'm so excited for you and Clay. You will do a fantastic job!! I'll add you and baby Fulghum to my prayers for sure. I love that you and Annalee are pregnant together. What a wonderful and fun thing to experience as best friends. It's just another sign of God's goodness :) Bless you friend.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! So, this is totally weird, but I was talking to annalee on the phone today and I came thisclose to asking her if y'all were pregnant, but then I thought that might be just a little weird or stalkerish since I think I've only met you irl a handful of times and it's kind of a personal matter, so I didn't ask. But check it out...you are totally pregnant! How fun that you and your bestie will have babies at the same time. I am just thrilled for you guys!
Oh yeah!!! I've been waiting for you to finally post the news and love the way you shared it. Too cute:) Can't wait to meet Babe Vaughn Fulgham!
SHUT UP!!! That is awesome!!! We are SO excited for you guys..kids are THE BEST!!! Never a dull moment!! Wish you were closer though!
AWESOME NEWS! I can't believe it! You are going to be so cute! And BTW, I tear up on so you think you can dance too! Does that mean something? CONGRATS!!!!!!
YAY!!!! Congrats on your baby news! that is awesome!! you will be super cute pregnant!! You don't even look fat in that shirt! So excited for you guys!
Yay!!! So exciting! Congrats to you and Clay!! I love your shirt (even though you are tiny)! I'll be praying for you, friend!
Yay!! What great news...I love your shirt...I need my shirt to say the opposite.."im fat, not pregnat!" haha..Congrats, you will be a great mom!!
Yay Yay Yay! I'm so excited for you, Fulghums! Can't wait to meet him/her. :)
oh my! congratulations! i am so, so excited for you!
We are so excited for you guys! Congrats :)
I am SO pumped for you and Clay! What a blessing! I can't wait to watch your precious belly and baby grow!
XOXO
congrats!! love the shirt :)
Post a Comment