i'm 10 weeks along today.
baby seems to be treating me pretty well. i haven't been feeling nauseous at all the past couple of weeks.
woo hoo!
i have been very tired.
and very emotional.
and pregnancy brain has hit.
i'm clumsy.
i'm ditsy.
i knocked a glass pitcher onto the ground. it shattered.
i dropped a cup full of laundry detergent. it spilled everywhere.
surprisingly, those events did not end in tears.
multiple times a day, clay has to explain simple jokes to me.
my pants are fitting much tighter these days.
it's almost time to get a belly band so i can keep my pants unbuttoned.
this week, baby is the size of a prune.
my stomach seems much larger than that.
bones and cartilage are forming this week.
baby teeth are forming under the gums.
if this baby is a boy, it's already producing testosterone.
wow.
our God is super duper creative.
here's a pic of my tummy for your viewing pleasure.
now, i had just eaten wendy's and cobbler,
so part of that baby belly could just be a food baby belly.

woo hoo!
i have been very tired.
and very emotional.
and pregnancy brain has hit.
i'm clumsy.
i'm ditsy.
i knocked a glass pitcher onto the ground. it shattered.
i dropped a cup full of laundry detergent. it spilled everywhere.
surprisingly, those events did not end in tears.
multiple times a day, clay has to explain simple jokes to me.
my pants are fitting much tighter these days.
it's almost time to get a belly band so i can keep my pants unbuttoned.
this week, baby is the size of a prune.
my stomach seems much larger than that.
bones and cartilage are forming this week.
baby teeth are forming under the gums.
if this baby is a boy, it's already producing testosterone.
wow.
our God is super duper creative.
here's a pic of my tummy for your viewing pleasure.
now, i had just eaten wendy's and cobbler,
so part of that baby belly could just be a food baby belly.



7 comments:
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I am behind, I am so excited for you. I am also so glad you are feeling good. We will be praying for a healthy happy pregnancy. And, I totally agree about Jodi P. I heard they changed up the ending and I was afraid it would ruin it.
It was right at 10 weeks that my day sickness went away...that's when I really started enjoying this pregnancy. :) You have the cutest baby bump.
I hate to say it, but the forgetfulness, clumsiness only gets worse. I backed into my brother's car today. I've never been in a wreck in my life! I blame the baby brain.
Looking forward to following your pregnancy!
You look so cute!! Glad to hear that everything is going well!
listen, there are many non perks to be prego. so i'm going to let you in on a little secret... use and abuse the fact that you are "with child" to make up for all the sacrifice. never open your own door or carry groceries to your car. eat chocolate by the pound and even cuss occasionally.
wow, that is one cute belly!
i am so excited about your ticker too.
You are so cute! :)
So excited for y'all! You look so cute!
Post a Comment