yesterday, my fabulous friend kylee, helped me change out the backsplash in the kitchen.
before:
i didn't necessarily mind the tile backsplash, it just wasn't really our taste and didn't go that well with all our fiestaware.
half way finished.
kylee and i decided we're not quite ready to go into business together.
after:
don't you think i need these now?

i just can't decide if i should get three different colors or all the same color...and which color?
what do you think?



10 comments:
you copy cat. ha. LOVE IT. instant update for sure. now let me come over and paint your countertops to look like granite.
Ooooh la la!!! Love it, love it, love it! You have some mad backsplash skills, my dear. Can't wait to see it in person Friday night. Don't know what to suggest on the canister front...I might stick with one color. Turquoise, maybe??
LOVE THE BACKSPLASH! you now have me psycho about how much you need those canisters. they are just too cute! i really have no opinion on one color or three colors. i just don't think you can go wrong either way!
I'm impressed! That backsplash looks awesome! Way to go!
LOVE!!
I have that exact same backsplash! I made my husband go over our forest green tile about a year ago. I love it as much now as I did when we first did it. It looks awesome!
What a GREAT backsplash!!! Way to go! I vote all one color - I love the bright yellow!
I LOVE your backsplash!! Gorgeous!! Are those Le Creuset canisters, I like that yellow!
That back splash is gorgeous! You girls did a great job! :)
I know this is so past due, but I'm just now catching up on your blog. love it! Love the backsplash and of course the fiesta :) I have large shamrock, medium sunshine and small peacock and absolutely love them. However, w/ your backsplash you might go with all one color. whatever you pick will be beautiful!!! miss you!!!!
Post a Comment