Monday, July 20, 2009

nEw aDdiTioNs

i did a little shopping this weekend and got some fun new additions for the house.

i had a gift card to pottery barn (thanks blab!) and decided to get some new pillows for the couch.

here's a little sample.

then, i happened across a little garage sale and found these treasures.

a chair for our entryway.

a large white picture frame.

which i plan to put above this bookshelf and maybe hang these inside.

i...well clay, finally hung this shelf in our dining room to display some fiestaware.

i would love to eventually have five or so of the pitchers in different colors to line up on the shelf.

thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jami Nato said...

i just went to potterybarn today and bought the cutest tablerunner. what a great sale! you look so cute...can't wait for you to pop!

Anonymous said...

Me likey. Nice job, my friend.

annalee said...

lovin' all the touches!

Heather said...

We have fiestaware too and I love it! Love the finds, and you have great ideas!

Abbe said...

I love your new touches, especially the fiesta ware. The next time you are in Texas you should go to The Dishbarn in Canton they have tons of great Fiesta.

bethany said...

Cute! I found your blog through Annalee's awhile back and have loved following the baby updates=) I love your new touches! Very fun! Enjoy your trip and hopefully we can hang out before school starts!!

terri eggers fulghum said...

Great job with your blogging- you might be the the next pioneer woman if you're not careful! I hear is a shop somewhere in the KC vicinity that is nothing but Fiestaware. We should check it out sometime. Have a great trip!!

allison said...

I totally almost bought both of those yellow pillows! So cute!!

Leah J. said...

Fun finds! I think you've gotten me hooked on Fiestaware. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors! Think that will be my next home purchase! :)