Yes, I am so glad you are back. I miss you when you do not blog for a long time. Hope your weekend was fantastic and you can get rested up for the next trip. You are Ms Pregnant Gadabout. Hi to Clay. Love you both and will be so excited to see you soon.
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Yes, I am so glad you are back. I miss you when you do not blog for a long time. Hope your weekend was fantastic and you can get rested up for the next trip. You are Ms Pregnant Gadabout. Hi to Clay. Love you both and will be so excited to see you soon.
can't wait! bring it...
It's about stinkin' time.
Ok!!! Bring it on!!
Post a Comment