How cute Lucy looks, all dressed up for Halloween with the bown in her hair. She and Schatzie would have make a good pair tonight. I bought S. a new Halloween dress for $@97 at Pet Smart. It is black trimmed with orange and says 'Creature of the Night' on the back. Her bow was orange and black. Glad the baby is only 89 days away from arrival. Hope you and Clay had a great Halloween and have a wonderful Sunday. Sent with my love.
Well, it must be time for me to go to bed...I meant "would have made--not make" and the price of Schatzie's dress was $2.97. Don't know what happened there. I still love you lots and lots and lots.
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
6 comments:
Awwww how cute!! We miss Lucy, hope she doesn't eat her bow!
do i even have to say how proud i am?! proud of the bow and the halloween festiveness!
How cute Lucy looks, all dressed up for Halloween with the bown in her hair. She and Schatzie would have make a good pair tonight. I bought S. a new Halloween dress for $@97 at Pet Smart. It is black trimmed with orange and says 'Creature of the Night' on the back. Her bow was orange and black. Glad the baby is only 89 days away from arrival. Hope you and Clay had a great Halloween and have a wonderful Sunday. Sent with my love.
Well, it must be time for me to go to bed...I meant "would have made--not make" and the price of Schatzie's dress was $2.97. Don't know what happened there. I still love you lots and lots and lots.
oh the days when you have no kids and the dog is the baby...
so cute! love it and hope you had a great weekend!! BTW, you look great!!
Post a Comment