Peonies are my ALL TIME fave!!!! And, that little girl is SOOOOOOOO cute! Can't wait to see the two together...surely she needs to have a peony in her hair or something! :)
That is my absolute favorite flower. And I love her sweet face!! I think our girl's own the exact same outfits! LOL Amelia hasn't worn that one yet, but soon! :)
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
8 comments:
Peonies are my ALL TIME fave!!!! And, that little girl is SOOOOOOOO cute! Can't wait to see the two together...surely she needs to have a peony in her hair or something! :)
Ahhh. So cute! I love your blog!
that naughty baby...i could just spank her for being so cute. ha. ya right. have trouble even thinking about spanking lila.
That is my absolute favorite flower. And I love her sweet face!! I think our girl's own the exact same outfits! LOL Amelia hasn't worn that one yet, but soon! :)
I love 3 things:
1. cutie patutie Leighton
2. new blog design
3. that you planted your own peonies
Wonderful!!
I love the new look of your blog and little Leighton looks soooo adorable!!
Leighton is gorgeous!!!
Oh good gracious, that picture of your girl is precious!!!!!
Post a Comment