it's that time again.
in honor of father's day
this is {embrace} the camera: father's edition.
{according to me}
leighton loves her daddy.
and her daddy loves soccer.
they spent a lot of time saturday enthralled by the world cup.
go u.s.a.
happy {embrace} the camera thursday to you.



6 comments:
This is cute! Love Leighton's precious outfit. Clay doesn't look bad either :)
Glad these two love to watch soccer since we seem to be a soccer loving family. I am now really looking forward to Thursdays and getting to see how my GGD is growing. Thanks Kristin. Hope you 3 are doing well. I know you are excited for the Canadian trip. I am so glad Leighton's other GG parents will get to see and enjoy her.
and they are matching...how cute.
what a sweet picture of father daughter bonding! i love your embrace the camera thursdays!
Precious! I expect to see them in matching outfits again on Fathers Day=)
so sweet! i'm going to start embracing thursdays soon too.
Post a Comment