it's been so hot here this week.
so we decided to {embrace} the camera
with our friends kristin & kate
and some delicious frozen yogurt!
it was yummy.
i was going to finish off
{embrace} the camera day
with a video of my little baby
cRawLiNg!
but then lucy {the dog} ate the video camera this morning.
no i am not joking.
it's been a glorious morning around here.


13 comments:
ate the video camera!?!? shoot! i cant believe shes crawling!
oh Lucy. and oh Kristin!! your life is about to get wild with little miss thing moving around! i love it... way to go Leighton!
I cannot believe she ate the video camera. Oh my, Zach would be mad. Watson likes to eat his headphones, but that is nothing compared to this! I guess Lucy wanted the attention off of cute little Leighton!
I swear I would put Lucy in the front yard with a sign around her neck that says, "Free. Take Me."
Cute pic.
hey, heather...look who's in your backyard! arle will just love her new dog...
Look at those cute girls! Kristin your hair is beautiful-like the new cut. Can't believe Lucy ate the video camera.....I wanna see Leighton crawling!
Crawling?? Fun! Great picture!! She looks just like you in this pic. You are both gorgeous!
I really wanted to see Leighton crawling. She is advancing very quickly this GiGi thinks, but when I saw how she already knew how to pull her legs under her, I knew it would not be long. Well, about the video camera, all I can say is, Happy Friday the 13th!!! Next week will be better. Love to you 3.
yup - dogs... who would have thought they could be so much of a pain! Maybe we can send Nobie and Lucy somewhere together! :)
i still cannot get over the v.c.
your daughter is so cute, etc. etc.
but how cut is your hair? i love it!
she ate the video camera. that my go into my column of cons for getting a dog. :)
leighton is looking so much like you! I love you girls in navy blue, so cute!
ummm...i was just wondering if you could POSSIBLY be any cuter? seriously...miss that sweet face of yours!
Post a Comment