Thursday, September 16, 2010

{embrace} tHe cAmeRa

i'm following emily's lead today.
one year ago
i was 20 weeks pregnant.
and we had just found out we were having a girl.

















now,
one year later,
my stomach is a little smaller {not a lot}
and i get to hang out everyday
with this adorable little girl.












post signature

12 comments:

Amber said...

Your preggo belly was so cute! So is your little girl!!

hill said...

such sweet photos.
xoxo.

Jami Nato said...

at first i thought you were saying you were pregnant...hahahaha. in my dreams.

bethany said...

Ahhhh cute prego and cute mama=)

amanda said...

oh my word. i thought you were prego again!

Unknown said...

I love her big hair bow!

terri eggers fulghum said...

I can't believe it's only been a year!! Seriously, but what a great year!!!

terri eggers fulghum said...

I can't believe it's only been a year!! Seriously, but what a great year!!!

Audrey said...

Oh, what fun! I am six weeks pregnant today but there's NO WAY I am taking a belly picture yet!

Wendy said...

She is such a doll!

emily anderson said...

cute!

love looking at prego pics.

Kelli said...

Cute little preggo belly :)

Wish mine looked like that!