a little pregnancy update for you.
i'm 24 weeks along.
i definitely feel further along than that.
probably because i'm large.
i'm really not exaggerating.
i am large.
just so you know,
it's rude to ask people if they're having twins.
or act surprised by the fact that they are only 24 weeks along instead of 34.
fake it people.
only say nice things to pregnant women.
i'm feeling fine really.
just an achy back
i can't believe we're going to have another little girl in this house in a few short months.
it's crazy.
we are so excited and i am ready to get going into project mode
so i can get my to do list done before september.
remember...
only nice things to pregnant women.



8 comments:
You look great to me Kristin. Yes, it will be a blessing to have two little girls in the house. So good to see you in Abilene. Sorry the trip back home was soooooo long. Little Miss Priss is really a doll. I agree, she is very busy, but really a good girl. Wish we could see her more often. Just keep us caught up with blogs, ok? Love to you 3+.
I was just thinking yesterday..."if lev doesn't post a preggo pic, I'm going to have to call her on it"...and then, you did! You look great chica...not even close to 34 weeks. Whoever said that is cra-cra. that's right...cra. cra. abbreviation city. :) so ready to see you in July!!!
You are precious precious precious. I can't believe you are already 24 weeks!
you're about to explode! gasp!
who are these people?
I think you look adorable, my friend.
You need to print off some "What to say and not say to pregnant women" cards and pass them out to all the peeps that say dumb things.
Oh Levrets - you look beautiful. I too got many "Are you sure it's not twins?" comments with Max. While, yes I was admittedly HUGE, I wanted to say thanks for calling me fat AND stupid. People are truly ridiculous. Relish the fact that you are one of the most adorable and stylish pregnant people I know.
You are a tiny thing...seriously! That's the only time it's acceptable to slap someone...when you're pregnant...and they ask if you're having twins.
Happy to hear you're feeling well...can't wait to see this baby girl's face!
24 weeks of serious cuteness.
i love that baby bump.
Post a Comment