I finally got caught up on your blog! I'm so glad you started one. All of the things you've been going through the past few months sound so familiar to what Ryan and I have gone through with our cross-country moves. I definitely understand the crying in the kitchen in your cute apron and feeling homesick and missing Texas. Moving away was the BEST thing for our marriage though, and I think it grew us closer together than we would've had we been in our comfort zone. Anyway, I'm glad you started your blog and that I can keep up now. Congrats on the job too!!
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
7 comments:
So cute! I love it :)
I love, love, love the new blog look! I also enjoyed the post about neighbors and your "boyfriends." Too funny.
suuuuuper cute. it's SO you!
I finally got caught up on your blog! I'm so glad you started one. All of the things you've been going through the past few months sound so familiar to what Ryan and I have gone through with our cross-country moves. I definitely understand the crying in the kitchen in your cute apron and feeling homesick and missing Texas. Moving away was the BEST thing for our marriage though, and I think it grew us closer together than we would've had we been in our comfort zone. Anyway, I'm glad you started your blog and that I can keep up now. Congrats on the job too!!
so cute! no lie, i love these colors for a nursery...maybe with a taupe, and white mixed in...so fabulous. :)
Love the logo, it is super cute!
Turquoise & Orange? Almost as cool as Maroon & White
Post a Comment