Sunday, August 24, 2008

hOw tO suRviVe tHE fIRst WeeK of ScHooL

1. start the week off with a manicure and pedicure

2. buy a new first day of school outfit

3. get your classroom all set up and cute













4. marry the perfect husband who will then surprise with so you think you can dance tickets for a little "first day of school" treat

5. eat a nutritious breakfast every morning

6. lots of diet coke


7. 23 stellar 4th graders and many helpful colleagues

8. and last but not least, a lot of sleep.
*sorry there is no picture for this...i was asleep!


Photobucket

6 comments:

hannah said...

I hope your first day goes well! I am so excited that you have so you think you can dance tickets. what an awesome gift/husband!

Lauren said...

Kristin,

I don't know you personally, but Bryan is one of my brother Grant's best friends. I think your blog is so cute and I LOVE that you are a teacher! My family is full of educators. I just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you as you begin your new year and for Clay as he begins his new job in Kansas. God bless you both!
Lauren Cunningham

annalee said...

i can't believe the so you think you can dance tickets!!! good work clay. and your room turned out SO great. of course i enlarged the pictures and looked at each corner of your cutie classroom.

Natalie said...

I hope the week goes well! Your classroom looks great and you have 23 blessed kiddos!

Anonymous said...

LEV! a few things..
1) I have your first day of school shirt
2) so cool to see your classroom
3) SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE??!!! Awesome.
4) I LOVE YOU!!

Melissa said...

I love the paper lanterns in the classroom. Very cute! So good to see you both!