Monday, February 16, 2009

mY vAleNtiNE

i realize i am two days late, but here are 14 reasons why i love this guy..

1. he is always first to apologize.

2. he can grow a mean beard in about 4 days (see above).

3. he is really smart.

4. he likes to surprise me.

5. kids LOVE him. seriously...babies stare at him, kids talk to him, emery is obsessed with his uncle clay. it is so stinkin' cute.

6. he is very disciplined...unlike me.

7. he is very wise with money...unlike me.

8. he challenges me to be better and holds me accountable.

9. he cares more about our family than his job.

10. he is really good at guitar hero.

11. he cooks for me a lot.

12. he believes in me and makes me feel good about myself.

13. he has the best ghetto voice ever. seriously, i laugh so hard every time he pulls it out.

and last, but certainly not least...

14. he is an incredible example of Christ to me every single day.

i love you clayton vaughan fulghum.



Photobucket

7 comments:

annalee said...

i love clay too, but obviously for different reasons...
top of the list are the husband he is to you and the friend he is to evan (and me).
happy valentine's day fulghums!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I'm so happy you're happy. And your wedding picture is BEAUTIFUL.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

hey! thanks for the comment on my blog! :) what a sweet post for your hubby. come back and visit soon!

Lauren said...

Clay sounds like God's perfect compliment to you, Kristin! I'm so glad God brought the two of you together. He sounds like a wonderful partner to be in covenant with. Bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! And I want to let you know that I know exactly who you are and I have stalked your blog ever since you started it. :)

Abbe said...

I am so glad you have such a wonderful Valentine!

Sara S. said...

Very sweet. I loved reading this.