oh, please forgive me for my absence.
life is cRazY right now.
we are moved into our house...i promise to post pics soon.
school is insane. state assessments, parent conferences, field trips. is it may 27 yet?
so in conclusion...i promise to return soon with lots of pictures and lots of exciting posts.
i shall leave you with a picture from the weekend.
life is cRazY right now.
we are moved into our house...i promise to post pics soon.
school is insane. state assessments, parent conferences, field trips. is it may 27 yet?
so in conclusion...i promise to return soon with lots of pictures and lots of exciting posts.
i shall leave you with a picture from the weekend.
that's right. march 28 and it snows. part of our screened porch ripped.
let the home repairs begin.
let the home repairs begin.


4 comments:
I can't wait to see pics of your house! :)
hey friend. thanks for your BLOG love. :) glad you like the new design. i can't wait to see photos of the house as well. i bet it's really cute!
It's about time you posted something, geez. I missed ya, Kfulg. Why don't you stop by after school and say a quick hello one of these days:)
I can't wait to see pics of your house! I am ready for school to be over to!
Post a Comment