our weekend was busy, busy, busy. but oh so fun. we got a lot of stuff done and even found time for a few fun things along the way.
part 1
clay was sworn into the kansas bar. we drove to topeka for the ceremony and then stopped in lawrence for a delicious lunch.
part 2
apparently purchasing a home means you have weekend plans for the rest of your life.
clay spent saturday doing this
and putting these together
now our backyard is super cute. here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure.
making our hallway look fabulous. i had the brilliant idea (thank you domino magazine) to paint stripes in our hallway. i had no stinkin' idea it would take NINE hours! that's right. about six of those nine hours were spent taping it off. clay had to go back to sherwin williams twice to get more tape. yikes! but once the tape came off...it was worth it. i still haven't hung anything yet, but here's a before and after picture.
part 3
sunday we got to hang out with clay's family and celebrate his brother's birthday. jordan just moved back to kc from miami and it is great to have him back! we ate some delicious indian food and played a crazy card game called munchkin.


10 comments:
Love the chairs and hall way! What a great idea to paint stripes. It looks like it was a lot of work though. You have a lot of patience to tape it all off!
Love the picture of the five of us- my new desktop background. Also, can't wait to see the hall, live!
You and Clay are such an adorable couple! I also LOVE your new striped hallway, the stripes add such fun personality.
Um. . .those stripes?!? You are amazing. I'm impressed (& slightly jealous)!
Love the chairs. Love the stripes. Love the flowers. Love you guys:)
love clay on the riding mower and love the stripes!!
1 fold) way to go clay on all your officialness!
2 fold) can i please see your house, tomorrow! those stripes are stinkin' cute, and where did you find turquoise adirondack chairs?! and where did you find that yard boy?
3 fold) happy birthday jordan.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hallway!! YOu did so great and I that is the only thing I hated about painting stripes in my daughter's old room was the tapping! UGH!! Love the new chairs as well, you are all set for entertaining!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Hey Kristin, I found you through Annalee, and I just think you are SUPER cute! I love your decorating style- you're just so talented! :)
I wish I could stop by and see you today! Your house and yard are sooo fun! And you and Clay are so precious! Have a great week-end! Thanks for showing a slice of your life!
Love, Sherri
Post a Comment