I'm so jealous. Don't be surprised if you get home from St. Louis and your peonies are missing. I'm soooo going to come over and steal whatever's still on the plants outside:)
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
6 comments:
Gorgeous!!
seriously, those look like they are made out of tissue paper. what in the world are they? i love them!
I'm so jealous. Don't be surprised if you get home from St. Louis and your peonies are missing. I'm soooo going to come over and steal whatever's still on the plants outside:)
beautiful!!! what are those?
Oh I love it too!! So pretty!! I love seeing another post from you!
Are those peonies!?? My absolute favorite flower.
Lovely blog, by the way! :)
Post a Comment