Saturday, June 6, 2009

ridLeY mAx

i have a new nephew.

my brother blake and his wife melissa, had their 2nd precious baby boy last night. two and a half weeks early. on my mom's birthday.

he is so stinkin' cute.















don't you think?

are you ready to fall in love with my nephews?

watch this video of emery meeting ridley max for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsnCWMxj4I

did it work? are you in love?

i know. me too.


Photobucket

11 comments:

megan said...

That is the cutest video! You can see how proud he is to be the big brother. So sweet! Congratulations to you all!

Heather said...

My laptop won't let me watch the video, stink! I'll have to watch it on my desktop, but he is so cute!!! Congrats!!

Lauren said...

Ridley is precious Kristin. You and Uncle Clay will have such a wonderful time spoiling and cuddling him. Just wait until Annalee and Evan have another one too :) New babies are such fun and such a gift from the heart and hand of the Lord. Enjoy him.

rubey said...

awe that was super sweet. ridley max is precious and i love emery's hair. two stinkin cute nephews...it's good to be an aunt ; )

annalee said...

seriously, i'm in love. with both of them. they just convinced me that i could quite possibly be a "boy mom" someday and love it.
i love ridley max's squishy nose and cheeks and the way emery holds him.
ps- he has a great birthday (06-05-09 has a good ring to it).

jessica said...

I sure did cry watching that! So precious. I love how emery kept patting the baby! Oh, and the quote at the beginning is classic!

Sarah D. said...

Yep... I'm in love... that's the cutest!

Sara S. said...

Cutest. Video. Ever. You have the most precious nephews. And I love their names! Little Blake is all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Precious! He's going to be such a sweet big brother:)

ThePoeFam said...

It did work! I am in mad love! Big Brother COULD NOT be sweeter...I've never seen an instant connection so precious! Makes me want Q to have a little one! ...One day! ;)

terri eggers fulghum said...

Watched this for the second time with gma tonight loved it more the second time around! Happy bday ridley max and Judy!!