Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tHe huNgRy cAteRpiLLaR

for all of you who think i'm so healthy and so lucky with my ice water cravings...
this is for you.

my belly could not get enough food today.
i ate:

oatmeal & blueberries
apple cinnamon nutrigrain bar
a chocolate chip cookie
handful of pretzels
cheese stick
peanut butter and jelly sandwich
baked cheetos
4 mini dill pickles
another nutrigrain bar
2 mini packs of skittles
a 1/2 pound burger
sweet potato fries
a bowl of edy's drumstick ice cream
and many many glasses of water...

one of my precious little fourth graders noted today,
"man, mrs. fulghum. you really like water."

but, believe me.
i really like food too.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Gran said...

Man, Sis, you and that great grand of mine really did eat well today. All sounds healthy to me. Keep up the good work and remember we love you three, or maybe it is four with little Lucy. How is she?

Heather said...

We love that book the hungrey caterpillar, Emma loves naming off what he eats! So cute! Love it!

Jill said...

I'm not seeing anything wrong with this menu. :)

annalee said...

way to go. that's what i like to hear.

Jami Nato said...

but seriously, still nothing crazy about that menu list. there needs to be like a pound of lard or something on there. then i could say, whoa, easy preggers...

Kerry Aslin said...

Hey Kristin! I have no idea how I came across your blog page, but it is amazing how life has changed since the old "Chriswood neighborhood" days! Congrats on your wedding and pregnancy. It was truly something special to see the pics of Blake and your parents on your previous blogs. I can't believe "little" Blake is old enough to have a family. My family (wife and son) and I recently moved back to grand old Abilene. I wonder if your parents are still around these parts? Anyways, it was great getting caught up through your pics. Tell Blake and Bryan hi for me!