the good.
movement
i have felt baby girl move.
a lot.
she really likes to move around at night when i'm laying in bed.
but lately, i've even felt her a little during the day.
clay has also been able to feel her moving around in there.
it's a pretty darn cool feeling.
weird, but cool.
the nursery.
we have begun the process of transforming the office/junk room into the nursery.
bought bedding and we are cleaning the room out today to get ready to paint.
my belly.
i most definitely look pregnant.
i have had several random people comment on it.
the bad.
back pain.
just this one spot really...it's kind of annoying.
i'm starting yoga back up though and am going to be really good about stretching more.
exhaustion.
is it those 27 nine year olds i hang out with all day or that one little girl inside me?
i don't know, but either way...i'm tired.
the ugly.
my face.
i would say i look like a teenager, but i've never really had beautiful skin.
so if you happen to run into me try to focus on my cute belly and not the massive blemish on my face.
flatulence.
definitely farted while we were hanging out with some friends last night.
i was bloated and laughing.
not a good combo.
luckily they laughed with me and didn't make me leave their house immediately.
a belly shot for all you that don't get to see my every day.

and i still have 18 weeks to go ladies and gentlemen.
yikes!



13 comments:
you have totally popped! You look adorable!
You look fantastic!! Loved this post...the farting comment made me laugh out loud. HA!
You look super cute! I totally understand about almost all of those things...I have never had good skin either but while I was pregnant it cleared up...not saying this to rub it in there is a point, I promise...then after she was born it all came back with a venegance, worse than high school. So, I bet for you, it is just the opposite. And it will all clear up once she is here! Not fun...I feel like once you start to get wrinkles you shouldn't have to deal with zits anymore!!! But like I said, you look precious! And if zits are your biggest problem everything is going pretty well :)
Look at your cute belly! I really laughed hard about the "ugly" section of your post...only because I could totally relate to all of it! Ha!
I LOVE your honesty! I laughed out loud...and farted too! Just kidding, but I do share all of your "bad" list symptoms. Either way, you look radiant and you have a beautiful baby girl to look forward to!!
Holy cow. I CANNOT believe you tooted in front of friends. And I really CANNOT believe you were brave enough to blog about it.
i'm just waiting for the blog post on how you peed on yourself while laughing. oh, memories.
you look awesome. keep growing.
and please post on room decor! desperately need to see the bedding.
I love your blog tonight, even tho the time is very late. You look wonderful to me. So glad the baby is moving around so you really know she is there. We can hardly wait to meet her! We leave for Glorieta early Sun. morn for a conf. for retired ministers and missionaries. Should be alot of fun. Take care, and remember we love you so much.
Girl you are totally cracking me up with the farting! We could so hang out together and I am not pregnant! Oops, was that TMI? You are so cute and I just commented on the post where you shared you are having a girl!! I don't know how I missed that one!! So happy for you and you look beautiful!!!
your boobs look bigger :)...lol. bedding pics???!
You look great!!
I want pictures of the paint color and the bedding! Just wait for the flatulence post-partum, after you've pushed baby girl out...its amazing!
Post a Comment