Friday, September 18, 2009

puMpKinS aNd goRdS aNd sQuAsH oH My

i'm obsessed.



















with pumpkins.
i don't know what it is, but i just love decorating for fall.
maybe it's because i love the color orange so much.















maybe it's because pumpkins are so cheap.
i don't know,
but i just can't resist.



















clay told me i've gone too far.
i think there's room for a few more.
don't you?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you...love 'em and there's always room for more! :) I hope to get my fall decor out next week...yay!

Gran said...

Well, Kiki, you beat me in getting my Autumn things out this year. I must go ahead and do it. I think you like decorating your house for seasons and holidays as much as I do. Maybe it is an inherited trait. This week I have thought about getting things out; just did not do it. Maybe on Saturday. I love your pumpkins all over, so neat. You are special, and just think, only 138 days to go! Love you!

Gran said...

Sorry, I meant to say 132 days. I did not read the info correctly.

Jami Nato said...

you will have to go to the pumkin patch with us this year. nothing says fall like like rootbeer, donuts, and screaming children at louisburg punkin patch.

Heather said...

Absolutely!!! The more the merrier right!? It looks great your decorating!

Melissa Levrets said...

Absolutely I do!

Anonymous said...

I'm officially inspired. Can't believe I've made it three weeks into September without 'em.

Jessie said...

Never too many pumpkins if you ask me - love love love it.

Sarah Beth said...

From someone who used pumpkins all over their wedding...no, I don't think you went overboard! In fact, you could use a few more!!!

Unknown said...

hey, i just found your blog via jami's! i'm 99% sure you and clay live really close to where i live because i see you guys out and about all the time! CRAZY!
oh, and i saw y'all are having a girl, congratulations!! :)