Sunday, December 20, 2009

34 wEeKs

34 weeks.
i can't even believe it.
i'm large, but luckily still feeling pretty good.
i most definitely feel and look pregnant.
you should see me try to get up off the couch
or roll over in bed.
i waddle.
baby is doing well.
she is squirming all around...
well i guess not all around.
she doesn't really have a whole lot of room left.
she's already head down
and her little booty just moves back and forth
from one side of my belly to the next.
she's gotten the hiccups every day for the past three days.
it's such a funny feeling.
i'm done with school for two weeks.
yippee!
i finally have time to satisfy all the nesting instincts i've had lately.
man i can't wait to dust the blinds and organize the pantry.
and last but not least
i shall leave you with a beautiful picture of my large belly.



















Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, my sweet friend:) I just can't wait to meet that lil' munchkin!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, my sweet friend:) I just can't wait to meet that lil' hiccupin' munchkin!

Unknown said...

You look great!! I saw y'alls Christmas card at Lynch and Ryan's and your pictures are too cute!! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Katelyn said...

Oh my word, it's getting so close!!

Jami Nato said...

lookin' good, girl.

nest away my friend...the nesting will completely stop when the little platypus gets here!ha.

Natalie said...

So so so cute!! Glad you get a little break to take care of that nesting! Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

You look gorgeous! I always loved feeling Amelia move around...she was an active little booger. That's about the only thing I miss about pregnancy. :)

Merry Christmas, girl!

Gran said...

You still look great to me! How exciting that you are now out of school and can get all ready for baby girl. I will be glad when I can call her by name. Only 39 more days! I'm so glad your folks are coming for Christmas with you all. Tks for the Christmas Card. Do have a Merry Christmas and remember those of us here in Abilene that love you so much.

Heather said...

Pregnancy sets well with you girl! You look great! Hope you get a lot done these next few weeks and enjoy your Christmas!!!

Sarah Beth said...

You are still looking so cute! I know you are eager to organize and cozy up on the couch! Enjoy your holidays!!

bethany said...

Looking good! Glad you are feeling good also! Hope you get lots done during your break from school!

annalee said...

have i mentioned how much i love that baby? and the baby belly? can't wait to meet her soon!

Unknown said...

that is one hot pregnant mama.

Kelli said...

You look so wonderful! No swelling what a blessing :) and have so much fun fulfilling those nesting urges over the next two weeks! I thought it was super fun...wow that sounds kind of lame! :)

hannah said...

You look GREAT! Can't believe you have less than 2 months!