i heart wrapping presents.
i love picking out two different coordinating papers each year.
and going to town.

my husband knows how much i love pretty presents.
he always makes an effort to make my gifts gorgeous.
he even makes bows.
seriously...he is good.
i'll prove it to you...
isn't he good?
the one on top he did not wrap.
it had a beautiful fancy bow on it that the store had made.
but lucy loved it too.
she ate it.
lucy also likes to get in on the wrapping.
see...
wishing you happy gift wrapping.
and unwrapping.


7 comments:
Will you come to my house and wrap my presents!? Yours are gorgeous!
You guys are so cute. I can't wait to meet Baby Fulghum!
ok, i was about to say how much our dogs look alike until the last pic. that dog is a ginormo version.
i love pretty wrapping paper as well. makes things seem awesomer.
cute stuff!
as if there weren't enough reasons we are best friends, the mutual love of wrapping definitely seals the deal.
Beautiful wrapping!! I am in the year of USING up all the old wrapping paper from past years so that I can ONLY have the stuff I LOVE!
Love your tree and the 3 of you in front of it. Love the presents all attractively wrapped too. My guest room is a mess, but maybe I will have all of the thing wrapped by tomorrow night. Brody comes in the morning for us to build a gingerbread train. Hope it turns out well. Then we will go to Mr. Gattis for pizza and games. The kids love that. This time tomorrow night you will be enjoying your parents and bro. Have grat fun. Love to you from us.
You are good. I need you to come wrap my presents for me! I hardly put any bows on presents this year because they all seemed to disappear!!
Post a Comment