so, i know i usually only show off my belly on the even weeks
but i figure there's a good chance i won't make it to week 40.
so here i am.
39 weeks pregnant.
i decided yesterday pregnancy should only be 38 weeks.
i'm not gonna lie,
it hasn't been the most pleasant week of my life.
i'm pretty tired.
i am one week away from baby girl's due date.
the waiting game.
it's so weird.
i really don't want to be pregnant any longer,
but i don't know that i really want to go into labor.
yikes!
but i do want a baby.
yes sir.
can't wait to meet this little girl.
so, any good advice for making it through the last days/weeks of pregnancy?




14 comments:
yeah for almost being done! mat was just asking if you had delivered yet. i have a feeling that the past 9 months (especially the past week) & delivery will feel like nothing once you are holding baby girl in your arms=)
Hang in there... you can do it friend! keep us posted!
well, I obviously have no personal advice for you. However, just be glad you weren't like Leah...9 1/2months preggo during a Hurricane in hot Texas September with no electricity. Does that make you feel any better?! :) Prob not... umm...make Clay give you a foot rub :)
We're so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I could give you a big hug and a Taco Bueno BB right now. Your feelings are just normal for any first time mom, especially since you do not know what labor is like. Hang in there girl. Know we are sending love and thoughts to you from Abilene. We are anxious to meet our newest GGD soon. Your pic is cute anyway even if you are 39 weeks.
I only made it to week 35 and was already miserable. I can't believe how wonderful you look!! You're almost there girl...can't wait to see that sweet baby's face. :)
you are so close! hang in there, i will never forget the shock when they told us in nursing school that full term was 40 weeks we all did the math and realized that was TEN months. i wish i had advice for you, but i didn't make it that far with Avery. you look GREAT!
WOOO HOOOO! You look so good! I hope my face stays as skinny as yours did!!! :) I feel like I got quite "full!" ha.... Anyway, my advice...take naps, go get a pedi and ENJOY LOOONNNNGGG showers! It won't be long and your priority will be that sweet baby girl and not yourself. :) The best sacrifice ever, but still...you'll miss those showers! ;)
P.S. I'm asking for your diaper bag for my birthday! I got to see it at the store the other day and fell in love! Thanks for sharing it!
Ditto on the long showers. I would also have Clay spoil you by taking you out to dinner and the movies, or something else that isn't very baby friendly these last few days. I know you are exhuasted - I remember never sleeping those last few weeks - but enjoy the time with the two of you. Pretty soon a little hurricane is going to hit your house and change your lives forever!! Good luck - you will do amazing.
if there's something,like a little project you're thinking you'll get to after the baby, go ahead and get it done this week! your world will stop for about 3 months and absolutely NOTHING(including showering) will get done.
Every time I check your blog, I keep thinking, "oh! this could be the update that you've packed your bags!" You're in my thoughts and prayers for smooth sailing.
cannot stop thinking about you guys and baby l/m. You are doing great! Hang in there just a little bit longer! I'm so proud of you already!!!
you're pic looks so good but I think i know how you feel 'bout now.
We're ready too!!!
Love you guys!
Thinking of you lady! Good luck, you are going to be a great mama.
love the blog! love the nursery! loved finally & officially meeting you yesterday!!! thinking about you this week...hang in there.
go out to lunch or dinner to fun restaurants...every night until she is born, get a pedicure, go to coffee shops, stay in bed for however long you want and play hookie from work!!
Post a Comment