thank you, thank you, thank you
for all your diaper bag advice.
thanks to megan.
she suggested this cutie bag!
the jj cole swag bag
which i now own.

i'm not going to lie...
i really hoped when i ordered this bag i would get the cute outfit with it.
alas, that did not happen.
however, the bag is in.
the bag is packed for the hospital.
and i love it!
i was worried it might not be big enough inside.
but once packed, it fit
3 outfits
2 blankets
2 pacifiers
3 diapers
wipes
desitin
a swaddler
i was impressed.
it has lots of pockets.
it is insulated and waterproof.
and man is it cute.
thanks again!
can't wait to sport my stylin' diaper bag.



14 comments:
ooh it's so cute! bookmarking that site. so glad your dilemma is solved. i can't believe your little girl is almost here!
Did you say where it came from/what kind it is? I LOVE IT, but can't find a word to click on that has a link! :) I must know!!! Great choice!!!
You will be such a stylish mommy! Can't wait to see your precious little princess! I know you and Clay are so anxious for her to make her appearance. All three of you are in my prayers!
super cute! not gonna lie - when I first saw the girl holding it, i thought it was you=)
totally cute! glad you found one that liked and will carry you through a couple of babies...fun!
SO cute!!! i love it!
fun! love it...and i can't believe the time is upon us. can't wait to hear the big news! hang in there!!
Holy cow, that's a cute bag. Nice pick:)
I am SO glad you like it! I thought it seemed like something you would like (from what I can tell). So excited for you! Glad to help!
super cute, even makes we want to have a girl (just a bit) one day so i can sport a cute bag. mine right now is a tan yucky purse :P
Good bags come to moms who wait! That is PERFECT! So glad you waiting until you found the perfect one.
so cute. you made a great choice!
ultra chic mom to be! I love it and I'm eager to see nursery pictures! You are sooo close!
I LOVE the new bag...super cute...may have to keep it in mind for me too! Good price too!
Post a Comment