Sunday, January 10, 2010

a fiEsTa cHRisTmAs

i love fiestaware...













i love that it's an ever growing collection.
since i'm fat and it's obviously not fun to get clothes right now,
my christmas list consisted mostly of fiestaware...
and a fancy new camera
clay really wanted this, but i sure am having fun playing around with it.
i feel so professional.

here are some of my new fiestaware additions.

plum salt & pepper shakers.



















turquoise canisters (so excited about these!!)













a few new fruit bowls.
in lemongrass, turquoise, and scarlet



















a peacock pitcher
&
a 5 piece place setting in lemongrass (teacup pictured below)













a scarlet utensil crock



















walking into my kitchen makes me smile.
i love the bright colors.
i love adding pieces to my collection.
i love it all.













i love fiestaware.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kelli said...

Those turquoise canisters against the tin walls are PERFECTION! :)

Green Acres in the City said...

I love fiesta ware. When Mr. Miller and I got married 10 years ago I received the dark blue toaster and waffle iron. Still have the iron and love it!

Anonymous said...

hey! so i got fiestaware for xmas too!! i had all white, non microwave safe stuff...I had always wanted fiestaware. So I put it on my xmas list! I got 10 place settings!! 5 colors. I love them! and they are not burning hot out of the microwave!!

Lauren said...

I like Fiestaware too! I love your turquoise canisters and I'm sure they make your heart happy. I seem to remember turquoise being your favorite color. I have to say, your tin looks awesome as a backsplash. My mom has a very strong love of dishes. She received her first piece of Lenox's Chirp for Christmas this year. Praying for your family of 3!

ang said...

oh fiesta, how we love thee. I'm also a fan of the lemongrass, however I only have one plate of that...so random! We use ours every single day and I can't wait to display everything in my new white kitchen!!! Hooray! What great Christmas gifts :)

Heather said...

I love fiestaware too and that's what we use as well! I adore bright colors and can't get enough!!

Abbe said...

I heart fiesta, too! I love all your additions and when Miss Priss is ready the fruit and nut bowls are great for baby food and toddler portions. We have several and they are always in use!

Cassie said...

Kristin, I have decided to come out of blog stalker hiding and finally leave a comment :) You have to be one of the CUTEST little mommas that I've ever seen!

And I also have a HUGE fiestaware obsession--especially the vintage stuff!

Hope you are feeling good!

Jami Nato said...

so fun to have bright colored additions everywhere in the kitchen! i feel like even if you are afraid of color, you have to love fiestaware. so cute!

Anonymous said...

Have I ever confessed my jealousy over your Fiestaware??? Walking into your kitchen makes me happy, too. :) :) :)

bethany said...

Fun!! Those colors sure do brighten up this bitter cold winter!! Mat just got me a fancy new camera too and I love it!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Those are all so pretty! I love the turquoise canisters!