being 9 months pregnant
+
3 weeks off of school
=
lots of nesting opportunities.
here are a few of my new house additions.
i bought this frame a while ago at ikea and was planning on hanging it in the baby room.
however, there was no room.
so i covered some cork with fabric
and voila!
a bulletin board.

my mom gave me this cute caddy for christmas.
new kitchen soap/lotion.

clay & my dad hung bookshelves in our guest bedroom.

a fun $8 anthropologie find.

a sneak peek of the nursery.
don't worry, it's almost ready to be revealed.
happy nesting to you!


10 comments:
I have that same frame just sitting in my house...I'm thinking about painting it but I can't decide on a color. I love the idea of adding cork behind the fabric! So cute.
i love that frame from ikea! why can't we have one in KC. can't wait to see that baby's room...
You should totally become a professional nester. It all looks fantastic!
I almost bought that same frame from ikea! haha I was going to paint it with chalkboard paint.
I haven't been to IKEA since the BLAB went in college :)
I absolutely love what you did with that frame! Very creative!! I can't wait to see the big reveal of the nursery!!
i'm DYING to see pics of the nursery - i know it will be so cute!
What cute fixtures!! You are such a good interior decorator! I have so many books that I don't know what to do with, and I might copy your wall shelves :)
I LOVE Anthropologie! I also love all of the work that you've done! Can't wait to see the nursery, or baby girl Fulghum :)
Cute! I think you need to do some nesting at my house!
Post a Comment