Sunday, January 31, 2010

LeiGhToN gALe FuLghUm


she's here!!
after a very long day and night
leighton gale made her arrival...not very gracefully i might add.
but she is here
and she is precious.




Photobucket

42 comments:

annalee said...

It's offcial, we're in love with her! (and already looked up flights in the middle of the night).

Kristin said...

Love her. And love you guys. Welcome, Miss Leighton! Kate is excited to be your friend!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!!!! Love her and you guys tons!

ThePoeFam said...

YAYYYY! Congratulations! She is so very sweet...and looks like her Momma in that last picture! :) I love her name...and can't wait to watch her grow via blog-land! You are going to be such a great momma...cherish every tiny moment!!!! XOXO!

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful! I love the name! Congratulations!

Sarah Beth said...

ADORABLE!!! I know you are so happy she is finally here and I love her name! You did good mom!

Lauren said...

Leighton is beautiful!! So glad she's here safely. Have fun memorizing her every detail :) Oh, and Clay looks like he is in heaven!

Lindsay Lady said...

HOORAY! She (and momma!) made it. Can't wait to hold her. Cherish these moments when she is not strong enough to lift her head so she is forced to cuddle with you...all the time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is precious. Love, The Hagertys

Unknown said...

Oh my word, she is gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of her precious face!

Gran said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kristin and Clay. You have made us all proud! She is a beautiful baby, and I think she looks like Clay. Sorry it took so long to get her here, but I understand completely. You did it the Levrets way rather than the Brouwer way. Thanks for putting the pics on the blog, and we shall expect more. Gran & Papa send their love.

megan said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

allison said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot stop crying... I'm so happy for you guys and she is SO precious! I can't wait to meet her and see her beautiful face in person. Love you guys a lot!

kellycmom said...

yeah!!!!!! beautiful name, baby, and momma :) love you and congrats! cannot wait to see her grow up on here :)

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Congratulations! :)

Jill said...

Beautiful!!

Congrats, Little Momma!

ang said...

Just perfect! She is such a beautiful baby...mom and dad look great, too! I can't believe you're a mom! Oh, the ever-changing BLAB :) Congrats, again!!!

hannah said...

so sweet! We can't wait to meet her!!

audrey said...

aren't you glad that spankin' is over with?! now you have a beautiful little chicken!

Natalie said...

yeah! she's here! can't wait to see more of her and see yall in action as parents. you're going to be great! love you!

Rachel said...

She's gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yes, she is beautiful!!!! SO glad she's here! :)

Jami Nato said...

can't wait to hear allllll about it! you guys look awesome...can't wait to meet her. oh, and love the name!

Erin said...

yay! congratulations - i have been stalking the blog all week waiting to find out! so excited...enjoy the first few fleeting days with her!

Erin said...

She is so pretty! Yeah for you guys and we are excited to meet her. You both look like very proud new parents!

bethany said...

She is beautiful!!! I am so excited she is finally here! Can't wait to meet little miss leighton!!

Mary Beth said...

Congrats!!! I love the name.

Karen and Ryan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! How do you look so good already?? Enjoy every moment. It goes by so fast!

Katelyn said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name! :)

Kristen :) said...

CONGRATS!! So proud of you Kristin! She's beautiful. Can't wait to meet the sweet girl!

Martha said...

Congrats! I love the name. :)

Heather said...

ahhhhhhh!!!! Congrats!!! She is beautiful, I was checking for an update on you and she's here! Can't wait to hear more!!

Sara S. said...

She is absolutely perfect! I LOVE the pic with you and her. Congrats, mama!

Sarah D. said...

Congrats!!!!!! She is beautiful!!! I'm so so so excited for you and Clay... she is the most blessed little girl in the world! :)

Kelli said...

NOTHING melts my heart like the picture of a baby and mama staring into each other's eyes for the first time. What a precious girl!

Kristen said...

I LOVE HER ALREADY!! Oh my...the everchanging BLAB is right. We love y'all so so so much! What a beautiful family!!!! You're a MOM!

Sara said...

Leighton is just beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her :)

Aunt Susie said...

Congratulations!! Your liitle Leighton is adorable. I can't wait to see a big pink bow in her hair. I know you'll be glad to get her home. She is perfect; what a blessing!! I can't wait to hold her, maybe in a couple of weeks. I love you three. Aunt susie

Linda said...

Oh my goodness she is the most precious thing ever!!! You're a mom!! Love her and love you so very much!!

sara lindsey said...

welcome to the world baby leighton! of course, we LOVE the name!
xoxo--russ, sara & leighton

laura said...

she's precious. so happy for you guys!!

Playing Sublimely said...

You are taking me down memory lane and my heart is hurting! Congrats to you...
Amy