*warning...i apologize to any of you readers out there who do not have kids and simply read my blog for entertainment purposes. we are currently living in baby world. So, this is your warning that my posts for awhile might contain lots of baby pictures.*
we are home from the hospital
and taking things one day at a time...
one hour at a time really.
just thought i would share some of
leighton's firsts with you.
first car ride
first time in her new home
first full day at home
first bath
first outing
to the doctor for our first check up
it's so fun...
and a little frightening
to experience all these firsts.

23 comments:
oh my gosh! leighton is BEAUTIFUL! enjoy all those firsts--the seconds turn into weeks WAY TOO FAST!
She is beautiful! I think she looks just like Clay. What do y'all think?
I love the pictures and info about Miss Leighton! Praying for you all and thinking of you daily!
Thanks for letting us enjoy the "firsts" with you. Leighton is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures and we shall be looking for many, many more. Hope she is sleeping a little better tonight. Love you sweet family so much.
I can't wait to read about all the firsts during her first year!! :)
Oh Kristin, she is so beautiful I just get weepy looking at her! I am so happy she is finally here...with you...at home. I can't wait to meet her! Sending prayers your way.
Leigh-dog is looking pretty gangster with that hood on.
totally looks like clay to me!
so fun to capture all the firsts...there are only 3 million more of those moments to go! haha.
She is SO gorgeous!! Loving all of these firsts! And I'm so glad it's turned into a baby blog. :)
What a precious family of three you are! I LOVE Leighton's big white head-banded bow. ;) Enjoy these sweet firsts with your adorable little girl. She's beautiful!
Do not stop posting pic! I keep wanting more! She is just beautiful and I loved loved loved getting to meet her last night.
Love you guys!
Do not stop posting pic! I keep wanting more! She is just beautiful and I loved loved loved getting to meet her last night.
Love you guys!
Seriously she is one of the most beautiful babies i've ever seen... absolutely precious!!
I love this post! Your pictures are phenomenal but then it's hard to go wrong with the most beautiful baby ever born!
No babies of my own but love seeing yours! She's just gorgeous, keep the pictures coming and congrats again!
oh lev...she is just beautiful! My mom got to see pics too :)...and said, "her tummy looks fake! She's so little everywhere else!" :) thought that would make you feel good. I still can't believe you're a mom. So fun! love you and miss you
i can't stand it, i miss her so much and we haven't even officially met yet. the only apologies you need to make are if you DON'T post a million baby pictures!
she is so precious!! congratulations.
so excited to see your beautiful baby girl! I found you on Kristin L's blog. Hope to meet her soon. Congrats to mom and dad! :) caroline
She is beautiful!!! The "firsts" are so much fun! Soak in every moment!!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Love the name Leighton!
Enjoy all the "firsts"!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats you guys. SO happy for you both.
Oh my goodness...she is beautiful!! Looking at her makes me realize how big Amelia has gotten. I miss my tiny baby! :)
Enjoy every minute of it...they grow way too fast.
Post a Comment