Monday, February 22, 2010

piCtuRe upDaTe

a few pictures of miss leighton
for your viewing pleasure.

crazy hands...she just will not allow them to be swaddled down.



















a little tummy time.


























these are my fave.
hanging out with that fabulous paci that she loves.
































i sure do love hanging out with this girl everyday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

annalee said...

baby girl, how do you keep getting even more beautiful!?

bethany said...

Such a cutie-pie! That paci is almost bigger than her face!!

Playing Sublimely said...

Okay, seriously, cutest baby girl in the world. For some reason I feel a strange connection to you just because I know a thing or two about loving a baby girl! I have two of them and they are not babies anymore...more like 5 and 7 and I need for someone to tell me how in the world I have a SEVEN year old ;). My one year old little boy has been filling my "baby" space but even he is starting to get big. Alright...rambled too long, just couldn't resist :)!
Nice to meet you...I'm Amy by the way.

heatherw said...

she is fabulous!

Gran said...

I am impressed, Kristin, with all the blog time you are giving us. The pics are great, of my great grand. Susan was here today to help me with downloads and uploads to the place to be printed. And I already have these new ones in the book. How is that for a speedy ole grandmother, and ggmother? Looking forward to more. I am going to learn how to do all of this. Love to you, and my favorite baby girl.

Jami Nato said...

i love when the paci is bigger than the face. so cute.

hannah said...

She is getting so big and is so sweet. We got to hang out with your parents this weekend and I enjoyed hearing stories about you guys! So cute!

laura said...

i think the first photo is leighton's first use of sign language saying,"rock on."

Lindsay Lady said...

she is beautiful! can't wait to hold her when i drop off dinner tonight! please excuse my rowdy toddlers beforehand. david will probably take to running in your house and annie will promptly try to grope leighton. sorry.

Ashley said...

She is so sweet and beautiful! I hope you two are staying warm!

Jill said...

She is so pretty. Amelia takes the same paci...loves it!