well, my baby girl is 3 weeks old.
part of me seems like this has been the longest three weeks of my life.
and part of me feels like i can't believe she is already three weeks old!
she has a little bit of a cold right now.
don't worry, i called the doctor...
four times.
she sounds pretty pitiful, but i think she's getting better.
miss leighton loves her pacifier.
it's our best friend
and worst enemy.
it makes her so happy and so sleepy.
but then it falls out.
stinkin' paci.
she's really getting this eating thing down.
which her mama really appreciates.
she has made lots of outings this past week.
let me tell you, this girl loves to run errands...
she immediately falls asleep
and usually stays asleep the whole time.
some of her outings include...target, grocery store, starbucks, friends houses, church.
i think her favorite was her friend arle's house.
she got lots of attention.
i love love love getting to watch her change and grow everyday.



7 comments:
Leighton sounds like a great baby! If I could jump through the screen and squeeze her, I would. My gosh she is cute! Now I am wanting another baby! Such a joy that she sleeps while you run errands, such a blessing! Happy 3 weeks!
I can't believe it has been 3 weeks either. So glad she has settled down to a regular routine and has gotten the knack of eating. We are being spoiled in getting to see these weekly update pics. Like it!!! Papa and I are so excited S & J invited us to come see her over Spring Break. That will be a real treat for us. Know we continue to pray for you 3 each day and love you so much.
They grow so fast. Sounds like you're enjoying every minute of it. :) She is so cute!!
what a great 3 week old, i am so glad she loves errands that is huge! i am also glad she likes her paci, it is a whippin when you have to put it in, but it makes life so great when they are older!!
the binky is your friend. go with it. lila sucks on her fingers...i mean, how am i supposed to get her to stop when the time comes?
baby looks so big! and so cute.
I'm so proud of you for all your outings:) You're such an adventurous momma! We loved having sweet thing over her the other night. I have a feeling she has something to do with Arle's 3 sisters comment:) I mean, why wouldn't Arle want 3 sisters if their as sweet as Leighton???
Glad to see Leighton finally woke up for her 3 week picture. What a doll baby!
Post a Comment