leighton has had quite the busy week.
here are the highlights.
celebrated mom's 30th birthday at blanc burger with good friends.
had some tummy aches.

played with mimi.

slept in papa's arms.
met my gigi and big papa.

met two of my four great grandmas.
enjoyed hanging out with my family.
started smiling!
good thing this is one laid back baby!
13 comments:
What a precious little smile!!
Leighton's smile is beyond precious! That girl has kept a whirlwind schedule! ;)
AAAAHHHHH!!! LOVE the smile!!! This is when mommyhood starts getting super fun:)
I love all of her facial expressions! And you look FANTASTIC!
beautiful!
I love it when they start to smile. I just makes everything seem right with the world;)
my favorite pic is Leighton giving Mimi "the eye" :)
That is one adorable little smile!
i mean, they could be naughty all day and then they smile like that...you just can't be mad anymore. so maipulative, those babies.
wow, your bday dinner necklace sure is cute!
baby lei's smile is even cuter though.
Love it!! Love that picture of you and your friends! So cute! Leighton's smile is precious, you look wonderful!
her cheeks in that one picture...ahhh! she is CUTE!
Looks like so much fun, I almost wish I'd stayed home. Can't wait to see a real big baby girl smile!
Post a Comment