Leighton is such a precious and adorable little bowhead!! I am in love with her sweet bird shirt and completely scrumptious tutu. :) I am so glad you and Clay are loving her so much. She is a doll.
dear leighton, i know i am a younger man, but you are super cute and your mom and dad are so nice, and i am know you will be too, will you marry me? love, hank
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
12 comments:
So cute! Did you make her onesie?
Leighton is such a precious and adorable little bowhead!! I am in love with her sweet bird shirt and completely scrumptious tutu. :) I am so glad you and Clay are loving her so much. She is a doll.
Adorable!
She is loving being in her tutu!! So precious, love that you dressed her up!
Kristin, she is so adorable!
i can hardly stand it. would you please ask her to simmer down on the cuteness until i can get there to see it in person!
omg, stop it, little thing. fashionista central.
dear leighton,
i know i am a younger man, but you are super cute and your mom and dad are so nice, and i am know you will be too, will you marry me?
love,
hank
Loved her duds. She was totally rockin' that whole outfit:)
I love her shirt!!
Too Cute!!!
Oh, she IS tutu cute! Love her outfit! She is simply precious, Kristin!
Post a Comment