well.
it's official.
i'm 30.
thus begins my blogging series of 30's.
i will start off today
with 30 things i did on my 30th birthday.
1. played with leighton.
2. took lucy to doggy daycare.
3. ate a delicious lunch with my two favorite people...clay & lei.
4. drank a diet coke.
5. took a shower...this does not happen everyday, gotta document.
6. opened a birthday present from my best friend.
7. ate my favorite kc bbq for dinner.
8. changed clothes because i was spit up on.
9. browsed the aisles of target.
10. received a boyfriend watch from my forever boyfriend.
11. opened 5 birthday cards.
12. washed a load of leighton's clothes.
13. changed leighton's clothes because she spit up on herself.
14. hung out with heather and arle.
15. woke up way too early.
16. hung out with my in laws.
17. watched 2...maybe 3 episodes of gilmore girls.
18. checked my email.
19. read all the sweet facebook birthday wishes.
20. ate cookie dough.
21. watched 2 episodes of lost.
22. read blogs.
23. talked to my mom and dad.
24. was smiled at by my baby girl.
25. got lots of texts messages and phone calls.
26. enjoyed some couch time.
27. held the cuteset baby ever.
28. listened to happy birthday three times.
29. ate a delicious birthday brownie with ice cream.
30. did not feel old!!
me & lei lei hanging out on my 30th.



13 comments:
Woo-hoo! You wear 30 so well!! Happy happy birthday! Cute picture of you and Leighton!
urg, i feel bad i didn't know it was your birthday. next year, you need to blog about how your birthday is coming up...haha.
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you look 12, so that's awesome.
Hi. I like to stalk your blog through Kristin's... and I can tell by your excellent taste in tv shows that you had a wonderful birthday. Congrats!
Hi. I like to stalk your blog through Kristin's... and I can tell by your excellent taste in tv shows that you had a wonderful birthday. Congrats!
Happy Belated Birthday!! Seems like you had a fabulous day!!
i heart march 11th! i kept smiling yesterday, just knowing it was YOUR day! love you friend.
I think those are 30 wonderful things for a birthday girl!
You are so stinkin' cute! Glad you had a wonderful birthday and got to celebrate with the cutest baby ever!!
I'm telling you a day late, but better late than never, right? :) HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!
I love that picture of her looking up at you. So sweet.
Happy birthday!!! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday weekend!
I have to say that you are an ADORABLE 30 year old! Loved your list.
Happy Birthday!!
yea! happy birthday! sounds like a great one. i ate cookie dough for your birthday too. just seeing what i can do to keep the baby weight on.
Post a Comment