we've been doing pretty good around here.
the weather is finally getting nice.
i heart spring.
here are a few pictures of miss leighton
for your viewing pleasure.
reading with mom.
playing on the playmat.

momma's new favorite picture!
talking with mimi.
practicing sitting up.

chatting with dad before bedtime.
okay, enough already.

happy weekend!



9 comments:
Thanks for the pics, Kristin. She is still so beautiful. Wish I could be there to hold her and love her, but guess I will have to do it long-distance.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love the new pictures!
Just precious, Kristin! LOVE all the sweet bows! :)
She is just precious. love the bows=)
love it....good job for getting on the reading so early!
Her legs look so long in the pic on her play mat. She really gets cuter by the day! How is that possible?!
that is aunt-a-lee's new favorite picture too!
I just want to eat her up. She is PRESH!!!
I love the picture of you reading to her... it can't start too soon!
Post a Comment