Hey Kik, I am not as good as my daughter about leaving comments, but I did want you to know that I love getting to see Miss Leighton and am keeping up with you guys. She is beautiful and so blessed to have you and Clay as parents! We love you!
Hey Kik, I am not as good as my daughter about leaving comments, but I did want you to know that I love getting to see Miss Leighton and am keeping up with you guys. She is beautiful and so blessed to have you and Clay as parents! We love you!
for what it's worth, i always call her lei-lei in my head, but never know whether to spell it lay-lay or lei-lei. thanks for clearing it up for me. i spent way too long writing you 6th grade notes as krist(e)n instead of kristin, so i didn't want to start spelling it the wrong way. who knows how long it would take me to correct it if i was wrong. please let your girl that it's 38 days until i say her name to her cute face! ps- i win for longest comment and my mom wins for most comments.
So good to see little Miss Leighton and how she is growing. We love getting the photos. Sherri makes me feel better. When you are a great gran, you deserve some errors being over looked. Just 6 more days until we meet Leighton. I told my SS class that next Sun. I would not be there, but in KC holding my newest great gran. Love to you three.
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
13 comments:
Hey Kik,
I am not as good as my daughter about leaving comments, but I did want you to know that I love getting to see Miss Leighton and am keeping up with you guys. She is beautiful and so blessed to have you and Clay as parents! We love you!
Hey Kik,
I am not as good as my daughter about leaving comments, but I did want you to know that I love getting to see Miss Leighton and am keeping up with you guys. She is beautiful and so blessed to have you and Clay as parents! We love you!
Oops! I accidentally sent this twice and don't know how to remove it. Thanks for putting up with this old Garmmy!
Or Grammy. Oh Brother!
We rarely call Amelia by her name. She'll grow up telling people her name is Milla-Vanilla! HA!
I just bought Amelia those same pj's a couple of days ago. :)
Your little miss priss is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.
COMPLETELY ADORABLE!!
for what it's worth, i always call her lei-lei in my head, but never know whether to spell it lay-lay or lei-lei. thanks for clearing it up for me. i spent way too long writing you 6th grade notes as krist(e)n instead of kristin, so i didn't want to start spelling it the wrong way. who knows how long it would take me to correct it if i was wrong.
please let your girl that it's 38 days until i say her name to her cute face!
ps- i win for longest comment and my mom wins for most comments.
What a cutie!!!!! Seriously sooo cute!
She is absolutely PRECIOUS. . . such a beautiful baby!
So good to see little Miss Leighton and how she is growing. We love getting the photos. Sherri makes me feel better. When you are a great gran, you deserve some errors being over looked. Just 6 more days until we meet Leighton. I told my SS class that next Sun. I would not be there, but in KC holding my newest great gran. Love to you three.
my nickname for her will be "little von shnitzels". i hope you like it.
i'm kidding. or am i?
I love lei lei!! So cute! I am doing a giveaway right now that might interest you! She is beautiful girl!
We're a big fan of nicknames over here! I love how some stick and some fade and new ones appear!
Post a Comment