Thursday, April 15, 2010

coUsiNs

meet the levrets' cousins.
the guy on the left, max.
the guy on the right, emery.
they're brothers.
the girl, leighton.
you know her.














these boys belong to my brother blake and his wife melissa.
they live in tampa, fl.
for now at least.
i'm working on convincing them to move to kc.
step one...they visit and fall in love with the city.
check.
anyways,
they came to visit us this past week (more on the visit coming soon).

meet emery.
he's 3 1/2.
he loves thomas the train.
he's hilarious.
i mean, he told me we needed a shoehorn to slip his shoes on with.
excuse me, what 3 year old knows what a shoehorn is?



















meet max.
he's 10 months old.
he might be the fattest baby you've ever seen in your life.
he weighs 25 pounds.
his thighs are amazing.
he loves his baby cousin.
would crawl over to her wherever she was and pull off her socks.













meet leighton.
okay, you already know leighton.
she had a splendid time with her cousins.
i told her to enjoy these boys since they will be her only cousins for awhile.
come on uncle jordan and uncle bryan!
leighton is praying that you each marry a beautiful girl and give her more of these fun cousins!













we love cousins.
and are thankful to have such a fantastic family!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Emery and Max are so precious! I loved the pictures. Of course, you know my love for Lei. She just gets more and more beautiful EVERY time I see her. I can't wait until May 12th :)

Jill said...

Cousins are the best. I love the last pic...she is so darn cute.

hannah said...

ok I cannot believe how big Max has gotten! He is practically a toddler! That last pic of Leighton is adorable!

annalee said...

it goes without saying, but i'll say it anyway- they are all 3 ridiculously cute! l-o-v-e the cousin pic!

terri eggers fulghum said...

What adorable pictures of all three cousins! What's unbelievable is that they are really that cute in person, too! No bias here: )

Jami Nato said...

that baby of yours is changing so much. i really am seeing a lot of clay in there.

cute pics!

bethany said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I agree with Jamie - I am definitely seeing some Clay in her=)

Kelli said...

I hope C gets cousins! So sweet!

laura said...

i love that emery knew what a shoehorn was and he's probably super fast using a cell phone. kids these days are growing up in quite a crazy world!!

and now i sound like my parents...eek!