hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
11 comments:
Good grief, she looks so big in that first pic! She's growing up too fast! Cute family pic:)
this precious chickadee has such long legs! i am jealous :) she is adorable!
you guys are such a cute family! I love the hair bows you put on her :)
Happy Easter!! Mama, you look GOOD! Congratulations!
Such a little cutie=) I meant to tell you how cute her easter outfit was yesterday! Happy Easter Leighton!
That baby girl of yours is LONG and SKINNY! Just like her Momma! :) She is just a doll...I love seeing pics of her.
I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!
she has changed so much. redonkulous.
loved your shirt on sunday.
news flash: the picture still looks super cute to me on the computer screen! happy, happy easter!
She is so cute! :) Love your blog!
Glad you guys had a good Easter. Love the family pic!
she is so cute; could just squeeze that sugar right out of her. But, if I could only see that she looked a little more like her mother! Just precious
Post a Comment