Monday, March 29, 2010

LeiGhtoN: tWo mOnThS oLd

sure can't believe that little miss priss is 2 months old!
let me tell you,
2 month olds are so much more fun than one month olds.

sTatS
weight...10 pounds 10 ounces...50th percentile
height...22 3/4 inches...75th percentile
head...15 1/4 inches...50th percentile

sKilLs
*smiling!! and let me tell you...she has one cute smile.
*eating her hands. this is her new favorite. she can bust those suckers out of any swaddle to make their way to her mouth.
*kicking and flailing. she is a busy body!
*talking. leighton loves to make all kinds of noises.
*following objects with her eyes.
*holding her head up...i mean not perfectly, but that little neck is sure getting strong.

stRugGLeS
*napping...we are currently in the middle of nap bootcamp. we are learning to fall asleep on our own. she sleeps so restlessly and wakes up all the time. it also doesn't help that we live in a 60 year old house with loud doors and squeaky floors.

oh how i love this little two month old.














Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley said...

two months! yeah! she is so so cute! emma has on that same outfit today & i just LOVE it! :)

Gran said...

She has really grown in these last few weeks and is soooooo very cute. Give her a big hug from GiGi and Big Papa.

Cassie said...

She is SO cute! I am with you on 2 months being even more fun than 1 month...there is nothing better than seeing your baby smile!

And I'm with you on naptimes, too. Caleb had a really hard time with naps {not staying asleep} so we had to teach him how to stay asleep. It was probably one of the most shocking things to me...I had NO idea that you had to teach a baby to SLEEP. Seemed crazy...I thought they came out knowing how to do that:) I hope it goes well!!

Lauren said...

Could she be any cuter??? I ask you. My goodness, that is one adorable precious baby girl, if I've ever seen one! :)I LOVE her outfit and that huge blue headbanded bow. Seriously, my friend, she is so far beyond cute! I'll be praying about her napping routine.

Kelli said...

She is so precious and so beautiful! Wait till you get to 3 months! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that pic and love that sweet girl!

Jami Nato said...

that outfit=ridiculousness. love it.

Lindsay Lady said...

Wow...2 months...is that possible?! She is adorable. Try the box fan during naps...it helps to mute things like old houses, phones and the freaking UPS man who always rings the doorbell!

Heather said...

Oh I love her outfit, and I can't believe it's been two months! She is a doll!