on the off chance that there are one or two of you that read my blog and not my bff's, click here. annalee is a much more creative blogger than me so i will just point you in her direction to read about our little cuties.

on the off chance that there are one or two of you that read my blog and not my bff's, click here. annalee is a much more creative blogger than me so i will just point you in her direction to read about our little cuties.

5 comments:
I loved that post. :)
That looks like true love to me!
They are too cute together!!!
Leighton and Graham are just too adorable for words. I sure loved our lunch date, friend! Tell Clay next time you're in town it's his turn to meet me. You are just fabulous, Kristin. But I expected nothing less!
i mean i don't think arranged marriages are that bad. you guys can bring the old school trend back!
Post a Comment