Monday, May 17, 2010

tHrEe mOntH piCtUReS

leighton and i are hanging out in texas right now. we are having a blast! but one of the best parts is that our fabulous, photographer friend took some 3 month pictures of leighton. the conditions were not in our favor. it was pouring outside. leighton would not smile or laugh. and two other cutie little munchkins wanted to play with leighton. but hannah did a fabulous job! here are a couple of my favorites.






















check out more of hannah's work at hannah vickers photography.

post signature

7 comments:

Jill said...

Love the pics...that baby girl is beautiful!!

CASEY said...

It's official. . . she wins for Best Dressed Baby!

Jami Nato said...

super duper cute. i have been watching too much barney(he says super duper before any adjective, basically).

Kiki said...

I'm coming from Annalee's blog today.

Leighton is adorable. I'm due with a baby girl in August and I have to know, where did you get her bows? Those are exactly what I have imagined!

annalee said...

baby girl knows how to put on a show and hannah knows how to capture it! seriously, ridiculously cute (as always). please tell her i miss her too much, i can't stand the cuteness in these pictures right now.

bethany said...

cute cute cute! She is so stinking cute. She has the best bows - hands down.

Heather said...

I love that big green bow!! So cute and these pictures are great! Leighton is beautiful!!