so, leighton and i are in tejas visiting the rents right now. last night, my parents kept the monitor in their room and my mom got up and fed leighton a bottle.
glorious.
now, don't get me wrong, my fabulous hubby has done his fair share of middle of the night feedings, but we live in an old, creaky house and that means that i still hear everything.
last night, though. i was in a dark cave. couldn't hear a single thing, except the storm outside. man, i love sleeping through a storm.
glorious.
i sure do feel rested!
i woke up to miss priss snuggling in mimi & papa's bed.
happy saturday!



8 comments:
Oh my goodness. That IS glorious. Just thinking about a dark cave makes me giddy and sleepy all at the same time :) Sweet moms are the best.
That sounds wonderful!! Way to go mom and dad! Glad you are rested. Uhm, is it just me or has she grown since I saw her last Sunday....?
I am so glad you got a good night's rest and with it raining...greatness!! I am so glad you at having a good visit in the Great State ;). And can I just say I always love seeing your precious girl and her big giant bows, thanks for loving the bow for those of us who can't!!
oh glorious punkin, i miss you and your momma already.
instead of shower gifts, people shouls just give you a night of sleep. it's what every mother really wants.
say hello to the texas dirt for me. sigh. i miss that place.
I didn't know you were in Texas! So close...yet so far away :(. Tell the fam hello for us. Love you gals!
I love that picture of her in the bed! I love sleeping during a storm too!
You deserved that BIG TIME mamasita!
Post a Comment