one week. love the reaching hands.
two weeks. dang head.
three weeks. just can't hold herself up.
one month. there were so many funny ones. i couldn't pick just one.
two months. not quite as funny now that she can hold herself up better.
three months. a little dance move.
sure do love watching this crazy grow!



9 comments:
The first one is my fave. Made me laugh:)
My how she is growing so fast! I remember the one week shots and how fun and funny that was!
I LOVE IT! My favorite are the hands screaming... NOOOOO don't fall!
i love the hands up one. is she rapping?
Leighton is just adorable, in all her poses.
Love it! I can't wait to see her next week!!
i do love your family of weak necks. makes for great pictures and great laughs.
the monthly photos just keep getting funnier as they start grabbing for the card, etc. etc. i love that you shared the outtakes, they really are some of the best shots!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
THese are so cute and funny!!
Post a Comment