Thursday, July 1, 2010

{embrace} tHe cAmeRa

i feel so lucky to get to hang out with this girl on a daily basis.
she continually makes me smile and laugh
and keeps me on my toes.












is once a week a little too often to see pics of us?
i would hate for you to get tired of our cute faces.
what do you think?
post signature

10 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! :) I think I'm gonna try to join the embrace the camera Thursdays...it's too fun to see sweet pics of the mommas & babies!

Jill said...

I love embrace the camera days. I might start joining in, as well!

bethany said...

absolutely not!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Heather said...

you girls are cute!! Your Leighton is going to be a heartbreaker, get ready to have the boys beating down your phone!

Jami Nato said...

man, that's a serious face, sister.

and yes, this is way too much of you guys on your blog. LOL. ha, ya right.

Natalie said...

I love the pictures and the idea! You have inspired me to try to be in more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Precious, my friend:)

Gran said...

No! Once a week is not often enough really. We love seeing her each Thursday.

annalee said...

love it, as usual!
for the record i will never tire of seeing these pics!

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

Hey Kristin! It's been forever. Your daughter is beautiful. We had babies not too far apart, dec 8th for me. I'll add you to my favs so we can keep in touch!