Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sUgAr aNd sPicE aNd eVeRytHiNg NicE

that's what leighton is made of.
i just wanted to share a few recent pictures of our little lady.

hanging out at her first royals game.
5 month out takes.
hanging out with lucy. 
{i mean, do you think lucy needs a haircut?}
{there was once a day that i never thought we'd get to take a picture like this!}
her new favorite trick.
{drives her mama insane.}
stroller nap. love those frog legs.
i'm in love with this face!
seriously, everything goes in the mouth.

i know i'm biased, but is she not so stinkin' cute??

post signature

14 comments:

ang said...

sooo, so cute! I love all her hairbows...in mouth or not :)

hannah said...

sorry she learned how to pull her bows off! She is SO cute!!

Jill said...

YES!! I love her in those sunglasses!!

Cassie said...

Yes, she is WAY TOO stinkin' cute! I'm pretty sure those eyes will melt anything :)

Abbe said...

you are not biased, she is adorable. we are so sad graham already stole her heart!

bethany said...

She is so cute! I love watching her little personality develop!

Caroline said...

love the photos! she is adorable! and I like your crafts from a post awhile back. I love your new table. hope you can find some good chairs. I need to get crafting for our baby's room, but first we have to pick which room!

Gran said...

Oh, Kristin, thanks so much for the adorable pics today. She is about the cutest little one I know of anywhere. Naturally I would think that since she is my very own GGD. I enjoy the blog so much. Glad Leighton and Lucy are now good friends. I wonder what she would think of Schatzie? Enjoy these last few days in Canada.

annalee said...

lucy & lei lei = adorable

Anonymous said...

It's not just you being biased...she really is THAT cute. I miss her. And you:)

terri eggers fulghum said...

I love the pic from the Royals game and the rest, as well! We miss you guys! Look forward to seeing you Sat.!

Jami Nato said...

isn't it funny how the dog goes unnoticed for weeks once you have kids? huxley gets a haircut like 3 times a year...sadly. she can't see most months out of the year.

love the shades, leighton!

Kelly Mann said...

Kristin! Why am I just now finding your blog? Bryan sent me the link this morning and I love it! I'm totally adding you to my list!!

Love the pictures of sweet Leighton!

Here's my blog in case you're interested! http://kmanndesigns.com/blog

Kelli said...

I love her!