Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a dAy iN tHe LifE

of leighton.
here's a little video of what's been going on with our 6 month old.



post signature

14 comments:

Jami Nato said...

it says it's a private video!

annalee said...

i can't wait to watch cute girl footage. please help! i love her and all her six-month-oldness.

bethany said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious and puts a HUGE smile on my face!

terri eggers fulghum said...

So adorable, I have tears in my eyes! Love the music and the images- Best music video ever!

Ashley said...

so adorable!!

ang said...

so cute! thanks for posting live action for those of us who haven't been able to meet this precious girl!

Kristin said...

That is SO cute! Love the song, and love Lei Lei. Jacob and I both burst out laughing watching her tongue go crazy on the puffs. Such a sweetie.

hannah said...

Great video!! I love the part with Lucy and her giggling!! Her little leg rolls are so cute and she has the prettiest face :) I can't believe she is already starting to crawl!

megan said...

that is the best video! 6 months is such a great age. she is adorable!

Jami Nato said...

it's like, why do they keep opening their mouth when they make those faces. sooooooo funny.

Gran said...

I love it!!! She will be crawling in no time at all. Thanks for taking the time to do the video and the music set to it. Did Clay do that? Send video often, please.

Jill said...

I just love this! She is doing so many things and getting so big!

annalee said...

aye, aye, aye, i love her.
on eating- talk about crazy hands! hilarious. and chowing on puffs is so cute.
on playing- i love seeing l&l happily playing together.
on crawling attempts- i will be showing g this after his nap for motivation. i'm way impressed with your skillz lei lei!
on the song- you know how much i love that. it's perfect for walking out of a wedding and turning six months!
just when i thought it wasn't possible, i miss you even more now.

Jennifer said...

The puffs part was amazing! Hahah! I literally laughed out loud and scared my cats.